Your safety and security is our top priority. That is why SDSM&T implemented the Campus Alert Notification System for all students, faculty, and staff.
Through this service we will send critical weather-related and emergency alerts to your cell phone or computer.
See your SDSM&T e-mail account for access information or follow the steps below and register today.
1. Go to the following link REGISTER NOW.
2. Enter your authorization code (found in a message sent to your SDSM&T e-mail account).
3. Select "No" when asked if you are an existing Everbridge member.
4. Create a numeric password, between 6-10 digits long. Be sure to write this down and keep in a secure location for later.
5. Select a password reminder.
6. Create an alias user ID and an alpha-numeric password. Write both of these down, too! This is a way to have an easier to remember username and password.
7. Verify the personal address information displayed.
8. Confirm/add phone and e-mail contact information, using hyphens for phone numbers and enter your cell phone number again for the SMS (text messaging) section (if chosen).
9. Set the priority levels (the order in which you wish to be notified by device type) for both emergency and standard alerts. Note that all 8 do not need to be selected. If you do not set a priority level, no message will be sent to the device.
10. Retain a copy of your confirmation notice for your records, so that you can update your account anytime you have a change in personal contact information, switch cell phone providers, add an e-mail account, etc.
CHANGING CONTACT INFORMATION
1. To change contact information, go to the following link: https://www.everbridge.net/nns/Login1.do
2. If you no longer have your Member ID or password, contact Jerilyn Roberts at email@example.com or call 394-6729.
Call 394-6729 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org